Ultimate Zombie Data Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNew Dewd Main12SearchLatest imagesGalleryNew Dewd Regist10Log inRegisterNew Dewd Empty

New Dewd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lasher
zombie
zombie
Lasher

New Dewd Empty
PostSubject: New Dewd   New Dewd EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 am

Hey there peeps. I stumbled accross your site via a link in bloody-disgusting forums and thought I'd check it out. I've been a big Romero fan forever and try to see as much movies with the undead as possible. Favourite flick is Day of the Dead, fav scene has gota be the shark fight in Zombi2 ... Favourite book ever is Most Definately: THE WALKING DEAD -- so can't wait for the AMC show.

I'm pretty damn skillfull using GIMP and can make pretty sweet buttons, banners, wallpapers and the like and would love to help out with some art work if you'reinterested.

Here's a little banner I made for my brother warcraft mod site (this is what I whip up in about 30minutes)

New Dewd Vampsheep001
Back to top Go down
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

New Dewd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dewd   New Dewd EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 am

Happy to have you here. Zombie fanatics are more than welcome. And we are in need of a graphic artist, I've been doing it all myself and I'm really not that great.

Thanks for joining. Bring your friends and see you around. Shambles
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net
Xzygon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Xzygon

Location : In the middle of the horde, safe and cozy in my bubble of 20 gigawatts of electricity.
Zombie Movie : Resident Evil series.

New Dewd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dewd   New Dewd EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey hey, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Dewd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dewd   New Dewd Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dewd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum