Ultimate Zombie Data Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdd-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? Main12SearchLatest imagesGalleryAdd-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? Regist10Log inRegisterAdd-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? Empty

Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lihafy
Admin
Admin
lihafy

Zombie Movie : Shaun of the Dead

Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts?   Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:23 am

This is a general place to give feedback on the site. If you have any requests that you think would be neat to add to the site.

For example, personally I'd like to have notifications sent to my email if there is any activity upon my postings.

Thank you, we'd like to know what you want as a forum member.
Back to top Go down
lihafy
Admin
Admin
lihafy

Zombie Movie : Shaun of the Dead

PostSubject: Re: Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts?   Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 am

I cheer for the notifications. Smile
Back to top Go down
poisonshift
Admin
Admin
poisonshift

Zombie Movie : Dawn of the Dead

PostSubject: Re: Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts?   Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

The notification settings can be edited from your profile and on each post/topic. They're automatically set to off, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://uzdb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts?   Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Add-On Requests, Notifications, General Feedback, Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Zombie Data Base :: Forum :: Site and Forum Feedback-
Jump to: